With today’s fierce competition, the need to receive thorough legal guidance from lawyers who understand the commercial and technical essence of your business has never been more important. Our clients say they choose us because we are experts all the legal, business and technical aspects of their construction, engineering and procurement projects.
Our experience in Engineering, Procurement and Construction is broad-based and includes EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) Projects in Uzbekistan for major investors from the Russian Federation, China and Korean Republic. Our experience with projects in these countries includes negotiating with foreign corporations and governments in connection with various business agreements, corporate & civil litigation and representation of companies in significant and complex commercial and international transactions.
We pursue commercially-minded solutions, from the inception of the project to the construction and operation phases.
We regularly assist our clients with:
- negotiation and preparation of tender pckages, engineering, procurement, & construction (EPC) contracts, design & build contracts and EPC management contracts, supply contracts, engineering services agreements, architectural services agreements and transportation agreements;
- negotiation and preparation of subcontracts, consultancy agreements, collaboration agreements, joint venture agreements;
- providing contract management services;
- defective work claims, injury claims on construction sites, change order issues, costs overrun claims, bonding and liquidated damage claims, and architectural or engineering malpractice, industrial design disputes, construction and contract disputes, tender disputes, engineering claims, lien claims;
- insurance issues including liability, builder’s risk, errors and omissions, and professional liability coverage;
- determination of the project finance requirements of each specific project and their incorporation into the respective contracts.
Our lawyers have significant experience representing financial institutions and individual investors in a wide range of real estate transactions. We help our clients form joint ventures and acquire, finance, develop, manage, lease, restructure, and sell commercial properties, including retail, office, hotels, industrial, multifamily and vacant land. Our lawyers are particularly experienced at resolving multi-jurisdictional complexities related to building and managing real estate.
We also help our clients in transactions involving real estate, including acquisitions, disposals and restructruing, leasing, renovation and construction and real estate litigation.